“Artivist is more than a Film Festival… it’s a Movement.”
Daniel Moore, Festival Attendee
“As the only Film Festival affiliated with the United Nations Department of Public Information, the annual Artivist Film Festival remains the only event dedicated to raising awareness for Humanity, Animals and the Environment through international films. More than just a Film Festival, we guide the public “From Awareness to Action” by connecting audiences to dozens of our NGO Partners, where they can actively participate in affecting positive change.”
Diaky Diaz, Artivist Co-Founder / President
ARTIVIST is the only Film Festival dedicated to raising awareness for Human Rights, Children’s Advocacy, Environmental Preservation, and Animal Advocacy through international films.
The Artivist Film Festival is an Official NGO Member of the United Nations Department of Public Information. (To learn more about the United Nations – Artivist Film Festival affiliation click here) Since 2004, the Artivist Film Festival has:
- Produced Film Festivals in 5 Countries: USA, UK, Japan, Portugal, and Mexico.
- Screened 400+ international Films, representing over 60 countries, to 30,000+ attendees.
- Reached more than 35 Million People with its campaigns.
- Been featured in 150+ Newspapers, Magazines, and Blogs.
- Collaborated with more than 100 NGOs, (including UNICEF, Amnesty International, Greenpeace, Global Green, Humane Society of the United States, PETA, CARE, Witness, Save the Children, ONE, Rock the Vote, and more).
- Honored various Celebrities and prominent Community Leaders: Peter Fonda, Ted Danson, Mira Sorvino, Joaquin Phoenix, Alyssa Milano, Ed Begley, Jr., James Cromwell, Olivia Wilde, Mathew McConaughey, Kristen Bell, Claes Nobel of the Nobel Prize Family, and more.
More than just a Film Festival, the Artivist Organization guides the public “From Awareness to Action” by connecting audiences to dozens of our NGO Partners, where they can actively participate in affecting positive change. ARTIVIST is truly the only international event of its kind, dedicated to raising awareness for Humanity, Animals, and the Environment through films.
This is how YOU can be part of the Artivist mission and promote the causes of thousands of advocate filmmakers worldwid:
Subscribe to the Artivist Channel: www.youtube.com/artivistfilmfestival
Friend Us Online: www.facebook.com/ArtivistFilmFestivals
And Follow Artivist here: www.twitter.com/ArtivistFest
SIGN UP IN THE SUBSCRIBE BOX BELOW
The Artivist Film Festival and The Artivist Awards are produced by The Artivist Collective, Inc., a 501c3, Charitable, Non-Governmental Organization. All proceeds benefit the Artivist Film Festival and year round programs dedicated to creating platforms for socially conscious “Artivists” to share their inspirational and informative films with the world.